6. 그러므로 이스라엘자손에게 말하기를 나는 여호와라 내가 애굽 사람의 무거운 짐 밑에서 너희를 빼어 내며 그고역에서 너희를 건지며 편 팔과 큰 재앙으로 너희를 구속하여
7. 너희로 내 백성을 삼고 나는 너희하나님이 되리니 나는 애굽 사람의 무거운 짐 밑에서 너희를 빼어낸 너희하나님여호와인줄 너희가 알찌라
8. 내가아브라함과이삭과야곱에게 주기로 맹세한 땅으로 너희를 인도하고 그 땅을 너희에게 주어기업을 삼게 하리라 나는 여호와로라 하셨다 하라
1. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty handhe will let them go; because of my mightyhandhe will drive them out of his country."
2. God also said to Moses, "I am the LORD.
3. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD I did not make myself known to them.
4. I also established mycovenantwith them to give them the land of Canaan, where they lived as aliens.
5. Moreover, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, whom the Egyptians are enslaving, and I have remembered mycovenant.
6. "Therefore, say to the Israelites: 'I am the LORD, and I will bringyou out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
7. I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.
8. And I willbringyou to the land I swore with upliftedhandto give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the LORD.' "