7. 우리가 밭에서 곡식 단을 묶더니 내 단은 일어서고 당신들의 단은 내 단을 둘러서 절하더이다
8. 그의 형들이 그에게 이르되 네가 참으로 우리의 왕이 되겟느냐 하고 그의 꿈과 그의 말로 말미암아 그를 더욱 미워하더니
9. 요셉이 다시 꿈을 꾸고 그의 형들에게 말하여 이르되 내가 또 꿈을 꾼즉 해와 달과 열한 별이 내게 절하더이다 하니라
10. 내가 그의 꿈을 아버지와 형들에게 말하매 아버지가 그를 꾸짖고 그에게 이르되 네가 꾼 꿈이 무엇이냐 나와 네 어머니와 네 형들이 참으로 가서 땅에 엎드려 네게 절하겟느냐
11. 그의 형들은 시기하되 그의 아버지는 그 말을 간직해 두었더라.
5. Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.
6. He said to them, “Listen to this dream i had:
7. We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, While your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it.”
8. His brothers said to him,”Do you intend to begin over us? Will you actually rule us?” And they hated him all the more because of his dream and what he had said.
9. Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers.”Listen,”he said, “i had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”
10. When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said,” What is this dream you had? Will your mother and i and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?”
11. His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the matter in mind.